Executive Public Speaking Coaching
Craft your compelling message
Whether you're working on a specific presentation, or you want to hone your communication skills, Karen guarantees that Speak For Yourself®
public speaking coaching will help you become a more confident, articulate, and comfortable communicator!
Establish trust with your buyer
Speak For Yourself® public speaking coaching is not only fun; but you or your team will walk away with useable strategies to make connections, build relationships, and strengthen presentation skills.
Boost your profitability
Learn how to speak for yourself so that you will enhance your network, build relationships, become more polished and effective communicators, and establish trust in the market place.
Not throwing up during your million dollar presentation!
Karen has critiqued over 6000 presentations in the last 25 years. She's worked with lawyers, dentists, IT professionals, CEOs, entrepreneurs,
kids, accountants, business owners, other professional speakers, one billionaire, photographers, you name it!
What you''ll gain with personalized communication/presentation skills coaching:
- Customized evaluation and tweaking of your content, organization, and delivery of your material
- Videos of you with a Speak for Yourself® critique to enhance your communication skills
- Presentation - Communication skills manual with valuable, useable tips to move you to the next level, along with Karen’s book, The Naked Truth about Giving Great Speeches
- Detailed review of your visuals, if you use PowerPoint, to improve clarity, organization, and retention for the listener. You do NOT want ‘death by PowerPoint’!
- An improved and more predictable way to begin and end your presentations – in a speech, at a meeting, in an interview
- Ways to have more fun and energy as a communicator along with having your listeners retain more of what you've said
- Pre and post follow-up discussion by phone or email and conversations throughout the process
How your personalized Speak For Yourself® (SFY) executive communication/presentation skills consulting process works:
- Karen or an SFY Associate will talk to you before the consulting begins — and you can fill out the downloadable Client Coaching Questionnaire (pdf).
Together both will see if this is a good match for a collaborative effort. Once there is a mutual agreement, the process begins.
- For out of town clients - SFY recommends that you come to our Dallas office to work for 1.5 days. We can also travel to your locale if that's easier. OR consulting can be done virtually using "Zoom".
Clients do NOT need a Zoom account. SFY will provide the link.
- For clients in the DFW area — The time spent together will be separated into periodic 2-hour sessions. The number of sessions depends on the project.
- SFY is also available to do on-site coaching and critiquing of presentations, sales pitches, job proposals, etc.
- Honest insights will be given in a non-threatening trusting environment throughout.
- Speak For Yourself® and client will treat all non-public written and oral information provided by the other as confidential and will not
use such information unless the disclosing party receives the prior written consent of the other.
- Clients will receive a signed copy of Karen's book, The Naked Truth about Giving Great Speeches, a Speak For Yourself® Workbook (that will never end up in your favorite file
cabinet that's rectangular and resides on your office floor), and a business-sized summary card.
For more info about customized executive coaching:
Call Speak For Yourself at (972) 490-8676 or send Karen an email.
You may also be interested in these Speak for Yourself® programs and services:
Did You Hear What I Didn’t Say? How to Really Get Your Message Across!
Speak to Win - How to Give a Great Presentation
The Naked Truth about S.E.X. - Skills that Elevate the ‘X Factor’
"Letters from Einstein" Keynote
Star Ranch Retreats
the Naked Truth about Giving Great Speeches
the Naked Truth about Selling