You are essentially merchants of your information –
intellectual property - your most valuable asset!
CORRAL YOUR CA$H COW
Monetize and Protect your Copyrights and Trademarks
This session will saddle you up to better protect, manage and fatten your
cash cow, and help you avoid rustling others’ cash cows (unlawfully using
others’ intellectual property).
- Distinguish between the intellectual property types
- Ensure ownership from the outset (employees vs. contractors)
- Ace copyrights and avoid “copy-wrongs”
- Master the trademark DOs and DON’Ts
- Preserve, protect and defend – Police your I.P.
- Stop inadvertently rustling other cash cows
- Avoid “public domain” land mines
- Capitalize and comply with lucrative licensing opportunities
Mark Twain once said this snarky statement, “Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet.” While the concept of Intellectual Property may not be rocket
science, it is a minefield.
Let us guide you to monetize and protect your intellectual property.
For more info about this program:
Call (972) 490-8676 or send Karen an email.
You may also be interested in these Speak for Yourself® programs and services:
Did You Hear What I Didn’t Say? How to Really Get Your Message Across!
Deal Makers and DealBreakers - The HEART of Persuasion and Negotiation
Speak to Win - How to Give a Great Presentation
The Naked Truth about S.E.X. - Skills that Elevate the 'X Factor'
"Letters from Einstein" Keynote
1:1 Communication Coaching
Star Ranch Retreats
the Naked Truth about Giving Great Speeches
the Naked Truth about Selling
180 Rule for Powerful Presentations