Karen has critiqued over 6000 presentations. She’s been interviewed as a regular guest on a national radio program and consulted with CEOs and senior level management on their presentation skills. Before starting her own business she taught communication classes on the college level for 10 years.
If you need a communication expert's sound bite on:
- Expert opinion on pop culture icons and how they communicate
- Political debates - how the candidates did OR did not communicate
- Wisdom gleaned from Albert Einstein's personal correspondence
- Tips on how to interview and get your point across
- Ideas on ways to communicate at the office, the office party, the office snack room
- Ways to navigate through office politics
- Strategies on giving a phenomenal speech without losing sleep or causing your audience to go to sleep
- and much much more . . .
Contact Karen's Office:
Download Karen's vCard