Speaking About Karen Cortell Reisman, M.S.
- Karen STILL hates doing the chores, and her family doesn't think
she's that funny; BUT
she has made audiences laugh, listen, and learn across the U.S., Canada, and Germany for the past
- Karen has one Bachelors degree in Communications,
one Masters degree in Human Relations and Management, one cow named Bliss, one
daughter, one son, and one husband -- not necessarily in that order.
- Karen speaks about how to speak for yourself to
grow your business.
- Karen puts on a one-woman show
using letters her cousin, Albert Einstein, wrote to her grandmother. Her keynote
about hope, resilience, and lingerie, teaches you how to overcome obstacles,
increase productivity, and grow your business.
- Karen is proud of being the author
of 2 books, she's a frequent guest on a radio talk show, and she's President
of the National Speakers Association - North Texas Chapter.
- Corporate & association clients
include: The American Heart Association, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA),
Pizza Hut, Deloitte, PlainsCapital Bank, Mary Kay Inc. and many one-on-one
clients including CEOs, dentists, attorneys, and entrepreneurs.
*Source: Karen's autobiography written in 6th grade, titled "Ten Years Old and Still Going Strong".
NOT available at Amazon.com.